NVIDIA Turing RTX5000 HPEC, PCIe Gen4 Switch, SOSA Aligned
- NVIDIA Quadro Turing TU104 GPU, 9.5 TFLOPS peak performance*, 3072 CUDA Cores, 384 Tensor Cores
- SOSA™ Aligned with support for SOSA payload slot profile 14.6.13
- PCIe interface up to Gen4, up to x16 on P1/P2
- Module power: configurable from 60 to 190W
*Peak performance is theoretical and limited based on power configuration
The VPX3U-RTX5000E-16PCIE module includes an NVIDIA® Quadro® Turing™ RTX5000 GPU for high performance embedded computing (HPEC) and a configurable PCIe Gen4 switch which can support up to 16 lanes using the P1B connector and the P2A connector. Data sent to/from the GPU via PCIe provides access to the Turing GPU’s advanced parallel processing and AI inference processing capabilities. An optional fiber to PCIe interface is also available.
The default profile for this module is the SOSA payload profile (14.6.13). The configurable PCIe switch provides flexible integration options for system designers.
Unlocking the best performance requires the best cooling capability. WOLF’s advanced cooling technology is designed to move heat using a low weight, high efficiency pipeline from the GPU die to the wedgelocks.
WOLF-134C 3U VPX Module
Contact WOLF to discuss Early Access Units for this COTS product.
WOLF modules come with factory configuration options to meet your requirements.
MCOTS and custom design services are available if more extensive modifications are required.
- Turing GPGPU parallel processing:
- 3072 CUDA® cores
- CUDA Toolkit 10, CUDA Compute capability 7.5
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.6, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.0
- 384 Turing Cores for advanced AI inference processing
- 48 Ray Tracing Cores for advanced rendering
- 16 GB GDDR6 256-bit memory with up to 448 GB/s
- GDDR6 memory provides twice the bandwidth of the previous generation of GDDR5 memory
- HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) Turing NVENC and NVDEC hardware acceleration with up to 8K encode resolution and B-frame support
- Configurable PCI Express x16 switch
- Optional Fiber to PCIe interface
- IPMI Controller for module management
- Windows and Linux drivers
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged Conduction-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak
- Dimensions: 160mm x 100mm x 25.4mm
- Weight: To be Announced
- +12V Only Power Source (as per SOSA requirements)
- SOSA Aligned with SOSA payload slot profile
- ANSI/VITA 48 (VPX-REDI)
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.