NVIDIA Tesla Pascal P6, 2048 CUDA Cores with HPC Mode & GRID vGPU
- NVIDIA® Tesla® PascalTM P6 16nm FinFET GPU
- 2048 CUDA® core GPGPU Engine
- High Performance Compute (HPC) mode
- NVIDIA GRID™ vGPU virtualization with up to 16 vGPU instances
- Operating power configurable hard cap: 40 – 90W
The VPX3U-TESLA-P6-HPC board uses NVIDIA’s advanced Tesla Pascal 16nm GPU technology. This rugged Pascal-based board runs in NVIDIA’s HPC mode which exposes a very large 16GB memory base address register (BAR) for direct access to the GPU memory from the CPU and other PCIe devices.
The Tesla P6 includes support for NVIDIA GRID, the industry’s most advanced technology for sharing true virtual GPU (GRID vGPU™) hardware acceleration between multiple users. This technology ensures complete application compatibility, which means features and experience are the same as they would be on a physical device.
The rugged VPX3U-TESLA-P6-HPC board includes air-cooled and conduction-cooled options. For additional options contact WOLF to discuss MCOTS and custom design services.
This product is reaching end of life. If this product is of interest to you
please contact WOLF to discuss new products which will meet your requirements.
- 16 GB GDDR5 memory with NVIDIA GPUDirect™ DMA technology
- Error Correcting Code (ECC) to protect against memory errors
- Pascal GPGPU parallel processing:
- 2048 CUDA® cores
- CUDA Toolkit 9, CUDA Compute version 6.1
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.5
- Vulkan 1.0
- Memory width: 256-bit width
- Maximum memory bandwidth: 192 GB/s
- PCIe x16 Gen3
- NVENC/NVDEC accelerator for HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) hardware encode/decode
- Windows and Linux drivers
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged air-cooled or conduction-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +65°C (system dependent)
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction-cooled, 30G peak for air-cooled
- Supported VPX configurations:
- VPX-REDI (ANSI/VITA 48.x)
- OpenVPX (ANSI/VITA 65)
Open the VPX3U-TESLA-P6-HPC datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.