NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier Industrial, ConnectX-6, Payload Profile
- Embedded Volta GPU with 512 CUDA cores & 64 Tensor cores
- Embedded 8-core NVIDIA Carmel ARM64 CPU, 2.26GHz
- 32 GB LPDDR4 256-bit memory, 137 GB/s, ECC support
- ConnectX-6, up to 100GbE Ethernet, PCIe Gen4
- Module power: configurable from 40W - 70W
The VPX3U-XAVIER-CX6-HPC module provides the data processing capability needed for a variety of HPC tasks such as sensor data processing, machine vision, and other C4ISR tasks. This SOSA aligned payload slot module includes an NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier Industrial and an NVIDIA ConnectX-6 SmartNIC.
The NVIDIA Xavier SoC’s embedded Volta GPU provides the CUDA cores and Tensor cores for data processing, deep learning inference, machine vision, audio processing, and video encoding/decoding. The 512 CUDA cores provide 1.4 TFLOPS for processing, while the 64 Tensor cores provide the underlying architecture required for an efficient inference engine that can achieve up to 20 TOPS (INT8) of deep learning inference computing. The Xavier Industrial model also includes new safety, reliability, and security features.
The NVIDIA ConnectX-6 SmartNIC provides secure, high-speed network data transfer and a configurable PCIe Gen4 switch. ConnectX-6 is ideal to meet the data transfer requirements for tasks such as sensor data processing and other C4ISR tasks. The ConnectX-6 also provides support for RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE) and support for NVIDIA GPUDirect, enabling the fastest method for transferring data across the network to the GPU.
Unlocking the best performance requires the best cooling capability. WOLF’s advanced cooling technology is designed to move heat using a low weight, high efficiency path from the SoC die to the wedgelocks.
WOLF-12TZ 3U VPX Module
WOLF modules come with factory configuration options to meet your requirements.
Contact WOLF to discuss MCOTS and custom design services if more extensive modifications are required.
- 2x Deep Learning Accelerator (DLA) engines for inference operations, 10 TOPS (Int8)
- 2x Vision Accelerator engines for 7-way VLIW Vision Processor, 1.7 TOPS Int8
- Dedicated programmable audio processor
- HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) Volta NVENC and NVDEC supports 4K and 8K video encode/decode
- CUDA® 10, OpenGL® 4.6, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.0
- Storage: 64 GB eMMC 5.1
- USB 2.0 (up to 480 Mb/s); optional front panel port
Connectivity / System Management
- Storage: NVMe 1TB
- PCI Express Gen4
- Backplane Ethernet with 10/40/100 GBASE-KR4 and 10GBASE-KR data planes; supports GPUDirect RDMA
- Block-level hardware encryption and the use of dedicated encryption keys per user
- Switching is offloaded from the CPU and run on the ConnectX hardware with NVIDIA ASAP2 technology
- On-board IPMI controller for system management
- Windows, Linux or ARM root complex
Mechanical / Open Systems Architecture
- High level of ruggedization:
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction-cooled
- Dimensions: 160mm x 100mm x 25.4mm
- Weight: To be Announced
- ANSI/VITA 48, 65 (VPX REDI, OpenVPX)
- SOSA Aligned Payload slot profile 14.6.11-0 (with P2 depopulated) or 14.6.13-0 (with P2B depopulated)
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.