Dual NVIDIA Quadro Pascal P3000, 2560 CUDA Cores, 8 Video Outputs
- Dual NVIDIA P3000, 1280 CUDA Cores per GPU, GPGPU Engine
- 8 independent DisplayPort 1.4 outputs
- 12 GB GDDR5 memory
- PCIe x16 Gen3
- Operating power configurable hard cap: 70 – 150W
The VPX6U-P3000-DUAL-VO board uses two advanced NVIDIA® Quadro® PascalTM 16nm GPUs. This rugged Pascal-based board includes eight DisplayPort 1.4 outputs, which provides support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video, and resolutions of 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth.
The board implements PCIe x16 Gen3, with a flexible, highly configurable PCIe interface, supporting a variety of OpenVPX profiles and enabling a broad range of bridge link configurations.
The rugged VPX6U-P3000-DUAL-VO board includes air-cooled and conduction-cooled options. For additional options contact WOLF to discuss MCOTS and custom design services.
This product is reaching end of life. If this product is of interest to you
please contact WOLF to discuss new products which will meet your requirements.
- Up to 8 DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth
- Pascal GPGPU parallel processing:
- 1280 CUDA® Cores per GPU
- CUDA Toolkit 9, CUDA Compute version 6.1
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan 1.0
- Memory width: 192-bit to each GPU
- Maximum memory bandwidth: 168 GB/s to each GPU
- NVENC/NVDEC accelerator for HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) hardware encode/decode
- Windows and Linux drivers
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged air-cooled or conduction-cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +71°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak for conduction-cooled, 30G peak for air-cooled
- Front I/O and Rear I/O configurations
- Supported VPX configurations:
- VPX-REDI (ANSI/VITA 48.x)
- OpenVPX (ANSI/VITA 65)
Open the VPX6U-P3000-DUAL-VO datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.