Chip-Down NVIDIA Quadro Pascal GP104, 16 SDI I/O & Analog I/O
- Dual NVIDIA GP104, 17.4 TFLOPS, GPGPU/Inference
- Chip-down WOLF design and fabrication meets military and aerospace specifications
- 3G-SDI: up to 16 inputs and 16 outputs
- Analog: up to 8 analog inputs and/or outputs
- 32 GB GDDR5 memory with NVIDIA GPUDirect™ DMA technology
- Operating power configurable hard cap: 140 – 340W
The VPX6U-P5200E-DUAL-SDI-16IO module uses a WOLF chip-down design which includes dual advanced NVIDIA® Quadro® Pascal™ GPUs and WOLF’s Frame Grabber eXtreme (FGX). This module accepts up to 16 simultaneous 3G-SDI inputs and CVBS/STANAG inputs. The video data can be routed to the Pascal GPUs for processing or encoding. Video can be output in several formats, including up to 16 3G-SDI, CVBS/STANAG, and optionally to DisplayPort, HDMI or DVI.
These modules are designed and manufactured specifically for use in the harsh environments encountered in military and aerospace applications. They have been designed to pass MIL-STD-810 and DO-160 environmental tests. They have been manufactured to IPC-A-610 CLASS 3 and IPC 6012 CLASS 3 for high reliability electronic products. They are compliant with IPC J-STD-001 soldering standards.
The WOLF Frame Grabber eXtreme (FGX) is the engine that provides video data conversion from one standard to another, with input and output options for cutting-edge digital I/O and legacy analog I/O. The FGX has direct memory access (DMA) to the Quadro Pascal’s GPU memory for GPU processing and complex analysis. By including both the versatile FGX and a high performance Quadro Pascal GPU on one board WOLF’s I/O and processing solution avoids the data rebroadcast traffic jams that commonly occur with a 2-board solution.
WOLF-2140 Chip-Down 6U VPX Module
This product is currently under consideration by the WOLF engineering team.
Contact WOLF to discuss the features and schedule if this product is of interest to you.
- Up to 4 DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- Support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth
- Pascal GPGPU parallel processing:
- 5120 CUDA® cores
- CUDA Toolkit 9, CUDA Compute version 6.1
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan
- Memory width: 256-bit width to each GPU
- Maximum memory bandwidth: 243 GB/s
- NVENC/NVDEC accelerator for HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) hardware encode/decode
- PCIe x16 Gen3
- Windows and Linux drivers
- Manufactured in North America with full component traceability
- Component derating meets or exceeds NASA and Rome Labs specifications for reliability
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged air-cooled (AC) or conduction-cooled (CC)
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40g peak 11ms half-sign shock pulses
- Front I/O and Rear I/O configurations
- Supported VPX configurations:
- VPX-REDI (ANSI/VITA 48.x)
- OpenVPX (ANSI/VITA 65)
Open the VPX6U-P5200E-DUAL-SDI-16IO datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.