NVIDIA® QUADRO® PASCALTM P5200, 8.9 TFLOPS, WOLF Chip-Down Rugged Design
- NVIDIA P5200E GPU, 8.9 TFLOPS, 2560 CUDA® cores
- Chip-down WOLF design and fabrication meets military and aerospace specifications
- 4 independent DisplayPort 1.4 outputs
- 16 GB GDDR5 memory with NVIDIA GPUDirect™ DMA
- Operating power configurable hard cap: 40 – 150W
The WMXM-P5200E-VO module uses a WOLF chip-down design to provide NVIDIA’s advanced Quadro Pascal GPU technology in an extremely rugged module, making it an excellent choice for aerospace and defense applications. WOLF manufactures these modules in North America with full component traceability.
These modules are designed and manufactured specifically for use in the harsh environments encountered in military and aerospace applications. They have been designed to pass MIL-STD-810 and DO-160 environmental tests. They have been manufactured to IPC-A-610 CLASS 3 and IPC 6012 CLASS 3 for high reliability electronic products. They are compliant with IPC J-STD-001 soldering standards.
Quadro Pascal P5200E is an enormous leap in processing power compared to the previous generation Maxwell GM204. It can provide up to 8.9 TFLOPS of CUDA processing, providing 59 GFLOPS/Watt. The high processing speed combined with 16GB of high bandwidth memory provides the processing throughput required for data processing which benefits from advanced parallel processing, such as video stabilization, image processing, terrain analysis, object tracking or 3D visualization of geospatial data.
Enhanced MXM with NVIDIA Quadro
Pascal P5200 embedded GPU (WOLF-9146)
This product is currently in production as a COTS product with configurable options.
Contact WOLF to discuss your customization or MCOTS requirements.
- 4 DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs:
- support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 120Hz or 5K at 60Hz with 10-bit color depth
- Pascal GPGPU parallel processing:
- 2560 CUDA® cores
- CUDA Toolkit 9, CUDA Compute version 6.1
- OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectX® 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan 1.0
- Memory width: 128-bit
- Maximum memory bandwidth: 230 GB/s
- PCIe x16 Gen3
- NVENC/NVDEC accelerator for HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) hardware encode/decode
- Windows and Linux drivers
- Manufactured in North America with full component traceability
- Component derating meets or exceeds NASA and Rome Labs specifications for reliability
- High-grade PCB material
- ENIG PCB surface plating
- Hard gold used on connector card edge (30 µin)
- MXM 3.1 Type B envelope and outline with the addition of 2 extra mounting holes (increasing board width slightly at the mounting holes)
- Standard MXM 3.1 connector and pin-out
- Conformal coating options (e.g., Parylene, Humiseal, others on request)
- High level of ruggedization:
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak
Open the WMXM-P5200E-VO product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.